Description: One year access to this course for one user.
Thank you for taking the time to complete this online module on Health and Safety in the workplace. Throughout this module, we’ll often refer to Health and Safety as “H&S”. Most of these rules and regulations will apply to any working environment, but it’s always advisable to reach out to your managers to arrange further training if necessary.
This course covers the following:
- Common Health and Safety Terminology
- Common Risks
- The Responsibility Factor
- Taking Responsibility in the Workplace
- Fire Safety
- Health at Work – First-Aid and Physical Concerns
- Mental Health – Stress in the Workplace